Well, I'm back in 2011. This year has been really good, so far. I went to Paris, and I have some pics to post here. ( :
This is a pastry shop at the Galerie Lafayette. I liked this bread Petit Prauline. I haven't seen before.
These are the famous baguettes from Paris. They had many different fillings. It's also at Galerie Lafayette.
These are some pastries at Galerie Lafayette. I didn't know I was not allowed to take this picture. / =
I ate this baguette with fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato, pretty good!
This is a store in Montmatre. I thought it was cute. Lots of cookies.
This a Lenotre store, close to the Eiffel tower.
These are some pictures that I took in a nice street. I need to try to remember the name.
I had a great time in Paris. I'll post more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment